Future Expeditions & Adventures
The “next expedition or adventure” is always the result of a mixture of dreams and emotions, support, failure, hopes and setbacks, persisting, trying and never give up, and finally being able to shout it out: Our next expedition or adventure will be ….
Past Expeditions & Adventures
Over the years I have done many adventurous trips and expeditions, enjoying privileges such as staying with some of the Canadian First Nations as for example the Atikamekw, Anishnabe and Huron and Mongolian nomadic families.
Without any doubt my life has been influenced and changed by these experiences. On an expedition or adventure you experience first-hand that shelter, food, water and friendship is what really matters most.
- Cavalls Del Vent – Spain 2016
- The Kungsleden Dogsled Expedition – Sweden 2016
- Wild & Adventurous – Benelux 2015
- Tenerife Bushcraft Challenge – Tenerife 2014
- Atikamekw snowshoe expedition – Canada 2014
- Inari canoeing & hiking expedition 2012 – Finland 2012
- Qajaq & Icebergs – Greenland 2011
- Atacama dessert crossing – Chile 2010
- Khuvsgul Dogsled Expedition – Mongolia 2009
- Bushcraft – Scotland 2008
- Living with Wawatie family – Canada 2007
- Algonquin Winter Crossing – Canada 2006
- Canoeing adventure in the Verendruye Park – Canada 2004
- Algonquin canoeing crossing – Canada 2002
- Hiking across the Scottish Highlands – Scotland 2001 & 2002
- Hike Sierra Nevada & Ascent Mulhacen – Spain 2001
- Dogsledding Charlevoix – Canada 2001
- Stays with the Atikamekw Nation – Canada 1999 & 2001
- Horse packing trip in the Rocky Mountains – Canada 1998